- TUYO has partnered with Agave Educator Tess Rose Lampert to bring you a curated evening of agave spirits and food pairings.
- Join us as Tess guides us through a sensory experience, smelling and sipping exclusive agave spirits from different regions in Mexico.
- The menu will include 4 artisanal agave spirits and small pairing “bites” featuring specialty food items produced by local artisans in and around NYC.
- This event is 1 ½ hrs long and will be hosted at The Cabinet, a very special agave spirits focused bar in the heart of the East Village. Guests are welcome to remain afterward and enjoy their extensive spirits selection and delicious specialty cocktails at the bar.
- Each TUYO Maridajes is a one-of-kind experience, as The Cabinet's agave spirits collection is constantly changing along with our seasonal food pairings.
- Seating is very limited as we aim to keep these events small, interactive and intimate.
Tess is a scholar and educator specializing in the culture of beverages and food. She has been researching agave distillate production for several years, translating texts from Spanish to English and traveling extensively throughout Mexico.
About The Cabinet:
- Located in the heart of the East Village, this eclectic bar focusses on Mezcal, Tequila, and Rye, with a selection of cocktails, straight pours and flights.
*Please notify us in the message section at checkout of any dietary restrictions and/or allergies.